Register Today with Uceda School

Uceda School Student Applicants

We offer a wide range of of student visa and registration options.

Local Students: Students who study part-time and do not need F1 status.
F1 Transfer-in Students: F1 students who are already studying at another SEVP approved school on a full-time basis and would like to transfer to Uceda School as an F1 student.
F1 Initial Students: Students who would like to enter the United States on an F1 visa obtained with Uceda School’s Form I-20 in order to pursue full-time studies at Uceda School.
Change of Status: Individuals who are already in the United States on a status other than F-1, i.e. B1/B2 visitor status, and would like to change their status to F-1 student status.

Contact for all TUITION pricing information.

Join Over 100,000 Students Who Learned English with UCEDA SCHOOL

Become Part of Uceda to Further Your Future.